tisdag 24 augusti 2010

Tired -> Even More Tired -> INT...

Hello Blogosphere! Having spent one wonderful but nevertheless rather stressful week here at the International Program (henceforth referred to as INT); I have come to realise that this is a quite demanding program tremendously different from the compulsory school. Differences which I have noticed are; firstly that you have much more responsibility here than in compulsory school.
 What I mean is that nobody will force you to do something you don't want to; because YOU are responsible for YOUR OWN education. Nobody will cast shame on you because you didn't finish those mathematical assignments; shame will be cast on you, however, should you fail your national test. (You see everybody who fails a national test at INT has to sit in the shame corner; of which I will inform more in another post.)
  Anyway, back to topic: I'm not saying that the increased responsibility is a bad thing I'm just establishing that that indeed is the new regime around here (so to speak).

OOPS! Look at the time! I'll need to go to bed now; otherwise I'll look like a corpse in the Class-picture tomorrow...

// Oskar .S. INT 1 A

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar